Speaking Topics • Being raised in a conservative Anabaptist Mennonite home in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
• Differences between the Amish and Old Order “horse-and-buggy” Mennonites of Lancaster County
• How one church hurt me and another healed me when understanding
• God’s wondrous grace
• Faith plus works versus Christ alone and who I am in Christ
• My spiritual journey: times of rebellion then totally transformed by Christ’s love
• Why I wrote my memoir
• Publication process for writing “MY LAST LAST NAME IS GRACE”
I am eager to speak to you about booking a speaking engagement for any sized church, civic or community group. Speaking about growing up a little Mennonite girl in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania and my ending up in Rock Hill, South Carolina is a story worth retelling!
I hope to inspire others to seek to heal from their life storms and to recognize and celebrate God's gift of His Grace in their lives. All parts of my memoirs are full of and reveal God's Amazing Grace.
Travel with me through changing choices, line mines marked "ME" and the consequences of living with those results. My journey of guilt, discouragement, forgiveness and finally the acceptance of God's gift of Grace surround me today.
Beaty's Speech Snippet
Beaty's Radio Interview
about her book
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
June 12, 2018 6:00pm-8:00pm
Herlong Ave., Rock Hill, SC
July 5, 2018 12:00pm-4:00pm
Festival of Women and Grace
Lake Junaluska, NC
August 14-16, 2018
Previous Speaking Engagements
Second Mile Club Ebenezer Presbyterian Church (ARP)